And ye shall know the truth,
Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
You have gone through a lot of teaching now allow yourself time to absorb it and allow the Holy Spirit to work it in you - this is what it means to work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. This takes a bit of time, this is the sanctification process. So give yourself permission to take it slow. Yes, many of you want it now... go back over the teaching on patience. Every thing taught in this web site has been personally applied by me. These are all areas that the Lord used to help me in my life to grow in strength, courage, boldness, peace, joy and the righteousness of Christ. This was my journey, you have one too. Let God take the lead and you'll experience things you never thought could ever happen.
These teachings do not teach about everything, nor do we presume to have everything figured out. By sharing this site with you is our part - but only a "part." You have a part too and when you do your part and I do my part, we will see the whole picture. He may show you the same things in the same way He showed me or in another way, but we will all end up in the same place - discovering truth. God isn't in a box and will do what He pleases by carefully chooses His methods for every life. We may never figure out "His ways" but we can trust Him nonetheless. Isaiah 55:9 says that His ways and thoughts are higher than our ways and thoughts so no one will have it all figured out but these teachings are provided to help you on your journey to "see" what is inside you that is not of God so that you can cooperate with Him for your freedom. Remember, your job is to recognize, take responsibility, repent and God will do the healing, restoring, cleansing, purging, and delivering. When we do our part God can do His.
What does the Bible say about God's work?
- Philippians 2:13 "For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure."
- Isaiah 1:17 "Come let us reason together says the Lord, though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be white as snow, though they be as crimson, they shall be as wool."
- Genesis 27:20 But Isaac said to his son, "How did you ever find it so quickly, my son?" He replied, "Because the LORD your God worked it out for me."
- Psalm 92:4-5 "For thou, Lord, hast made me glad through thy work: I will triumph in the works of thy hands. O Lord, how great are thy works and thy thoughts are very deep."
- Isaiah 61:8 "For I the LORD love judgment, I hate robbery for burnt offering; and I will direct their work in truth, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them."
- Acts 13:41 "Behold, ye despisers, and wonder, and perish: for I work a work in your days, a work which ye shall in no wise believe, though a man declare it unto you."
- Romans 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."
- 1 Corinthians 12:6 "And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all."
- 1 Corinthians 12:11 "But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will."
- Philippians 1:6 "Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:"
- Hebrews 1:10 "And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:"
- Romans 16:20 "And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen."
It is clear by looking up the scriptures of Work, that most of the work is done by God. So what is our work?
What does the Bible say about Jesus' work?
- John 14:10 "Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, He doeth the works."
(There are several scriptures of the work Jesus did, but the bottom line is that Jesus never did anything or say anything that He didn't see His Father in heaven say and do!)
What does the Scriptures say about our work?
- John 6:28 - "Then said they to him, what shall we do that we might work the works of God? Jesus answered and said unto them, this is the work of God, that ye believe on him who he hath sent."
- This is a vital truth for your life. Whatever you "do" is it from a motive of love?
- The work we are to do is believe - believe God's love, believe Jesus and all he offered, and received these truths personally.
- Romans 3:27 - "Does it say that we work for God's love? Does it say we work to gain recognition? Do we work to keep our salvation?" No. It's a heart matter. The work we are asked to do by Jesus is believe. Believe the gospel of Peace. Believe God loves you, believe you are forgiven, believe Jesus paid for all your sins so you don't need to suffer them, believe, believe, believe is the work we are to do! John 6:
- Romans 11:6 "And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work."
- Romans 2:10 "But glory, honor, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile."
- Romans 3:27 and Romans 4:2 "Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith"- As Abraham, we are also not justified by works! It is a gift from God and let no man boast thinking he did anything. For all good things come from God, and anything that we do that IS Good is God doing it through us. If we have a special gift, it's the gift give you of God. You are a vessel, that is it. But what you hold in your vessel is what manifests in your life. As a matter of fact, your life isn't even yours, you have been bought.
So our work is simple - cleave to that which is good, abhor that which is evil. And this is the "work out" - learning which is which - this is discernment (Hebrews 5:14)
- 1 Corinthians 15:58 "Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye steadfast, unmovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labor is not in vain in the Lord."
- Galatians 2:16 "Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified."
- Galatians 3:10 "For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them."
- 1 Thessalonians 1:3 "Remembering without ceasing your work of faith, and labor of love, and patience of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ, in the sight of God and our Father;"
- 2 Timothy 2:15 "Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth."
- 2 Timothy 4:5 "But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry."
- Titus 3:5 "Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;"
- James 1:27 "Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world." (This is faith at work - it's love at work - Because faith - love - without works is dead. - James 2:20)
What is worked out of us or into us?
- Romans 5:3 "And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; and patience experience and experience hope; and hope maketh not ashamed, because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us."
- Patience is to be worked in us. In one of the sessions we addressed patience. Be sure to go over it again because without patience you will never obtain the peace you desire - and it's clear that patience also removes all shame because we finally believe God's love for us is true and real.
- 2 Thessalonians 1:11 "Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power:"
- 1 Corinthians 3:13 "Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is."
- 2 Corinthians 4:17 "For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;"
- Ephesians 3:7 "Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power."
- Ephesians 4:16 "From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love"
- Colossians 1:29 "Whereunto I also labor, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily."
- Ephesians 4:28 "Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labor, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth."
- 1 Thessalonians 1:3 "Remembering without ceasing your work of faith, and labor of love, and patience of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ, in the sight of God and our Father."
- 1 Thessalonians 5:13 "And to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. And be at peace among yourselves.."
- 2 Timothy 2:21 "If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honor, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work."
- 2 Timothy 4:18 "And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen"
- James 1:3-4 "...knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.
- James 1:25 "But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed."
- John 14:12 "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
- Ephesians 1:19 "And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power.."
- 1 Thessalonians 2:13 "For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe."
- Hebrews 4:3 "For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world."
- Hebrews 4:10 "For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his."
- Acts 26:18 "To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.
What does the Scripture say about the Enemy's work?
- Romans 13:12 "The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light."
- Ephesians 5:11 "And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them."
- Ephesians 2:2 "Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:"
- John 10:10: "The thief comes to kill, steal and destroy..."
- 1 Chronicles 21:1 "And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel."
- Psalm 109:6 "Set thou a wicked man over him: and let Satan stand at his right hand."
- Matthew 4:10 "Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve."
- Mark 8:33 "But when he had turned about and looked on his disciples, he rebuked Peter, saying, Get thee behind me, Satan: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but the things that be of men."
- Luke 13:16 "And ought not this woman, being a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan hath bound, lo, these eighteen years, be loosed from this bond on the sabbath day?"
- Luke 22:31 "And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat:"
- Acts 5:3 "But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?"
- Romans 8:38 "For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come..."
- 2 Corinthians 2:11 "Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices."
- 2 Corinthians 11:14 "And don't marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light."
- 2 Corinthians 12:7 "And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure."
- 2 Thessalonians 2:9 "Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders."
- Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."
It is clear that the enemy can only gain access to you when you let him. And he comes in due to the sin within us. He cannot tempt you to do anything unless it's already an issue in your life yet to overcome.
(2 Timothy 3:14) "But continue in the things which you have learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom you have learned them. And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works."
Remember you have been made free by the blood of the Lamb (Revelation 12:11) and you have forgotten you are cleansed from your old sins (2 Peter 1:9). We have victory in this. Not to be sin conscience all the time but to be well-balanced in our thinking so that when we see deceitfulness in our thoughts, we can address it immediately. This ministry is for people who have been unbelieving believers, to help you get back into fellowship with the Lord, with yourself and with others to complete the work God has for you to complete. But if we are continually dealing with our same issues, we are going to stay incomplete and not fulfill the call on our life.
So to get past all this and into the new things God has for you, take all those things that you saw in your life that is not of God (rap sheet) and confess them to the Lord. As you went through the teachings, you had opportunity to do it at that time, so whatever you didn't do, do it now. You can have others help in this if desired. James 5:16 says "If we confess our faults one to another and pray one for another, we shall be healed." It's good to talk to someone you trust, or someone in ministry to pray with you about these things.
You can also minister to yourself. As you recognized the things from this workbook in your own life, you may have experienced pain, sadness, discomfort, and perhaps intensifying your current illness. 1 Peter 4:1 says: " Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin." This is ALL GOOD! It means that the enemy has been stirred up and is going to put up a fight to leave.
As you recognize these things, you have the power and authority of the Holy Spirit (As a Child of God) to cast them out. You have had many opportunities during this workshop to identify those things that have to go. It's your turn to take back your life.
Following is a sample prayer for confession.
"Heavenly Father, I recognize that I have allowed these sins to dwell in me long enough. I do not want them there any longer. I confess to you my sin(s) of _________(name each one), and receive forgiveness now in Jesus Name. I ask for your love to flood my soul and I pray for your healing and restoration to manifest in my life in Jesus Name."
Following is a sample prayer for deliverance of evil spirits:
"Heavenly Father, I recognize that I have allowed the spirit of ___________ (name them) to dwell in my life and live through me. I ask for your forgiveness for allowing it to be there and not seeing it before. I now take authority over this spirit in Jesus Name and command it to leave. I am no longer giving it permission to dwell in my life. I have fallen out of agreement with it's thoughts and intents. So now I speak to you spirit of _______________. Go now, in Jesus name. Go to a dry place and do not return. Father, I ask for your love to flood me right now in every area of my life that the spirit had control. Fill me with your presence, peace, love and joy. I receive your love now in Jesus name, Amen."
Working That Which You Have Learned (Over view)
- Be Thankful!! In everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving.... ask God for things you want or need. But first come to Him with thanksgiving. A thankful heart is a "receiving" heart. When we thank God for His love, at that moment we are receiving it. If you want to receive more grace, thank Him for it first. If you want to receive more provision, thank Him for it first.
- Rejoice! (Luke 10:20) Rejoice that your name is written in the lambs book of life, not that we have the ability to cast out devils. Because the Bible says that in the judgment day of Christ, even those that cast out devils was told He never knew them (Luke 13:26-27).
- Develop a clear understanding of Salvation and forgiveness of sins. If you have problems believing you are saved, perhaps you need to talk with God about that. When you have problems, it means you are still feeling guilty about them. We need to understand all our guilt and sins are forgiven. Pray for revelation in this area. You have been forgiven of all your sins today yesterday and forever - once and for all time.
- Keep our thoughts captive under truth. (II Corinthians 10:5) Casting down all imaginations that exalts itself against the knowledge of God. If we let anything hinder our relationship with God, that is IDOLATRY. It could be anything..
- We are to KNOW Satan's Devices! (Ephesians 6:11-18) "Put on the whole armor of God so that we can stand against the wiles of the devil…" Now that you have gained discernment in these things, you can resist the enemy at his attacks!
- (Revelations 12:11) We overcome him (the devil) by the blood of the lamb and the word of our testimony. It's important to share with others what God is doing in your life. Not only are you re-enforcing the truth in your own life, by sharing the goodness of God, you will win others to the Lord.
- As you are purged, there are "spaces" inside you that need to be filled. It very vital to fill that "space" with the things of God. Read the Word; visit with Him, Praise Him, and Thank Him. You will soon find that void will be gone and your life is even more full than ever before. By filling that void with God, there is no room for the enemy to return. (Matthew 12:43-45)
- Be transformed in our minds to God's thoughts, not conformed to the thoughts of this world. (Romans 12:2) Everything begins with our mind. Choose for your life that will help you establish good thoughts, and rid yourself of things that may be tempting and cause you to think wrongly.
- Continue building your relationship with God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Ghost. Become thankful for them. Continue receiving Love from God to love yourself and others. Don't TRY just RECEIVE. "We are called to freedom - serve one another in love" (Galatians 5:13-14)
- Read the Word. You cannot trust WHOM you do not know. Jesus is the "word come in the flesh" (John 1:14). When we get to know Jesus, you get to know the Father (John 10:30).
- Get to know your own heart and you will not be judged. (1 Peter 4:7) "For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begins with us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God." Don't be afraid of what you see, the more you see that does not belong, the more free you will become when addressing those issues in your life. When we know who we are, where we've been, or where we are going, it brings stability in our lives.
- Put all your confidence in God, not man. (Psalm 118:8) By growing in faith in God you will allow men to live freely because you trust God "with" man.
- Resist the attacks of the enemy. Especially when you have a chance to be offended. Forgive QUICKLY or else roots will grow that will cause another layer to be added to your onion skin. (James 4:7) This also means to remove things from your life that allow the enemy access to your life.
- When you begin feeling bad or experiencing things you learned to discern in your life, simply take them to God in confession. They are sins! They are from the enemy. Discernment knows good and evil and which is which! Now you see those things and can resist them by the Word of God. Run to God NOT from Him when you begin manifesting these things. Repent! Repent means to be sorry for your sin, and confess them so God can cleanse you.
- If you find yourself in a battle, it may be with a spirit. If it is, such as fear or anger, you can say, "I will not fear and I will not be angry. Those things are NOT from God, and I will not entertain them any longer. You will need to leave me, you have no rights to me. Lord, Forgive me for even letting those thoughts into my mind and stop any thing from rooting in my spirit." Then go on with your day forgetting those things.
- Whatever you have experienced to become free, you will need to continue to stay free. Everyone doesn't have the same needs and same problems, so do NOT compare yourself with others. If you worked at getting free, then you may have to work at staying free. But I found that when I discovered my problem, repented, God made me free. He sustains me, I don't sustain myself. He keeps me, I don't keep myself (Psalm 121). The more excellent way is to choose Him, then He will do the work. He will fight your battles and He will "make" you to lay down beside green pastures! (Psalm 23). He will make your feet like Hinds' feet (Habakkak 3:18-20).
- Separate yourself from those that are contrary to the Word. (Romans 16:17) You can also learn to separate them from their sin so that you can love the sinner but hate the sin. (Romans 7).
- Choose to stop sinning today less a worse thing come upon you. (John 5:14) And when you do sin, take it immediately to the Lord and you will stay clean! By staying transparent before God, walking in truth, you will remain free.
- Walking in Love COVERS all (I Corinthians 13) It is spiritual warfare to love one another. There is no enemy that can conquer love. A soft answer turns away wrath (Proverbs 15:1).
- Acknowledge God in all your ways and He will direct your paths. Include God in every area of your life, from mowing the lawn to changing baby diapers or leading worship at Church. In ALL your ways… in everything you do! Many think that He has better things to do with His time than to help you cut the lawn, but that is further from the truth. We don't understand how God can be involved in every person's life on this planet, but He is. We have to take that by faith. You ARE special! You ARE important. Bring everything to the Lord. The Bible says, "You have not because you ask not, and when you ask, you ask for something to consume upon your own lust." We need to acknowledge Him even in our asking because when we ask according to His will (and in order to know His will, we need to know his character and nature) then we will have it!
- (John 14:27) - Jesus left us his peace, He bequeathed it to us as an inheritance upon his going to be with His Father in Heaven. That means we have access to it. "take your peace" is action. How to walk in peace when things aren't so peaceful.
"Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called the children of God. (Matthew 5).
- Galatians 5:1-3 "Being justified by faith, we have peace with God through Jesus
- James 1: Tribulations work patience - patience produces peace.
- Psalm 23 - "you are what I need so I won't need. The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want.
Who is your daddy?
For more resources and help, visit "What we Offer."
To return Back.