And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him:
Six Basic Principles
There are some basic principles (below) that have helped me on my journey to freedom. It's a good place to start, as with me, it's knowledge and through it I prayed for wisdom and understanding. Because of that, my life has been impacted and changed dramatically. These teachings, I hope will minister to you as they did me. After going through these principles, be sure to return to the teachings page to continue studying other sessions.
- Introduction and Foundation – The first step is to gain knowledge and understanding through the Word of God. Everything we base our teaching on is through the written Word of God.
- Learn why a good relationship with God, ourselves and others is so important to our health.
- Learn if there are any spiritual roots to dis-eases.
- Blocks preventing Healing. Identify what we may be doing to prevent good things from happening to us (Jeremiah 5:25).
- Learn how to recognize and stop the genetic disease in your family tree.
- Learn that once you become free, how to stay free by "working out" your salvation with fear and trembling.
Return to more study sessions for continual growth and change.